- The entry is via Entrance C. A team will be there to scan your ticket. Don't forget to print it out or have it on your smartphone.
Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility (PRM)
- The signage is placed at 2.5 metres from the ground and walkways are installed outside of the site to make the path independently accessible.
- With the support of organizations Plain-Pied and COCOF - Phare, Arena5 is implementing the necessary means to facilitate access to the event for people with reduced mobility and for people affected or carrying disabilities. We pay extra attention to the accessibility of the site and its surroundings.
- A team of volunteers, wearing blue chasubles, will be on hand to help you if you need it. Whether it is from the parking to the entrance, within the site between areas or to the toilets. If you need help, you can always ask a member of staff or security.
- Two PRM areas are provided for visitors with reduced mobility. These areas are accessible for visitors in wheelchairs and an accompanying person, but also for anyone who has difficulty walking (because of a disability or illness), for visitors with dwarfism or visual impairment, etc.
- The PRM toilets is located in Palais 6, on the left when you are facing the stage. You can get there via the red Cross access.
- Some wheelchairs are available on site. These are operated by our volunteers in blue chasuble. It is possible to get a wheelchair from the parking with the help of a volunteer.
Tickets for persons with reduced mobility (PRM)
Book your PRM tickets (max. 2 per order) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
There are several parking lots around the Arena5. Please use parking T. This parking is the closest to the entrance and contains a number of spaces for visitors with reduced mobility.