Tickets for the concert at Arena5 are on sale via www.arena5.be .
- Tickets can only be purchased online via www.arena5.be .
- Tickets for seated concerts are sold in bubbles of 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons. Your bubble are the persons whom you sit with during the concert.
- Entrance to the standing concerts is only possible with the Covid Safe Ticket.
- E-tickets are not delivered immediately but will be send by e-mail 7 days before the date of the event. The main purpose of this delayed ticket transfer is to prevent black market trade and ticket fraud.
- If an organiser or artist has to cancel a planned event or concert, we will inform every ticket buyer by email. A refund is always possible in case of a cancellation. The email you receive usually contains a link to the refund page.
- Children younger than 5 years who can sit on their parents' lap, don't need an extra ticket. Children older than 5 years will need a ticket.
All info on this link: https://www.arena5.be/en/info/covid
FOOD & DRINKS
There will be food and drinks at the event. Attention: payment only by card or Payconiq, payments by cash will not be possible.
LIST OF FORBIDDEN OBJECTS
For the general security, following objects are forbidden on the site:
Weapons, knives, sharp objects or any other object that may be considered dangerous by the organization, drugs, explosives, fireworks, glass, cans, bricks, plastic bottles, sprays (deodorants, perfumes), alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, food, camel bags/ water backpacks, large backpacks (> 45 cm height, > 30 l content), tripods, selfie sticks, drones, professional photo, film and/or recording equipment, tablets, water cans /drink cups/bowls, horns or other objects that make a lot of noise, lasers, flashlights, blankets, benches, (folding) chairs, umbrellas, baskets, cool boxes, (motor) bikes, skateboards, skates, flash on smartphones, inflatable objects such as beach balls, balloons and frisbees, pets.