Privacy and Cookies
Arena5 respects the privacy of every user of its website and recipient of its newsletters, and will ensure that the personal information you provide is treated with confidentiality. We will only use your data to send you the newsletters you request, to contact you about participating in competitions/campaigns or for the purpose of analysing visits to events and use of our online media. This Privacy Statement describes how Arena5 handles personal information belonging to individuals, such as visitors to Arena5 websites and buyers of tickets to events organised by Arena5 (hereinafter 'the user' or 'you'). By providing Arena5 with your information, you agree to the conditions set out in this Privacy Statement.
Arena5 collects and records information such as the user's first name, surname and email address. Arena5 is based in Brussels. This Privacy Statement describes what Arena5 does with your personal information.
Arena5 may use your information:
- to provide services in the field of events, in the broadest sense of the term;
- to manage its customer administration system;
- to provide you with information on offers, events and other events organised by Arena5, such as via mailings (email or post);
- to improve its services (through surveys, etc.);
- to record visitor data to (parts of) its websites;
- to carry out market research;
- to improve its website security;
- for behavioural advertising purposes, showing adverts tailored specifically to you, and on third-party sites, through advertising networks;
- for the purpose of event visitor analysis.
Your information will not be used for any reasons other than the purposes stated above.
At the bottom of every email you receive from Arena5, you will be given the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list. When you unsubscribe you will stop receiving that particular Arena5 newsletter or event.
You can view/edit your personal information via this link and you can also export your information. If you would like to ask to be forgotten, click here.
Arena5 does its utmost to keep your information secure. Access to the computers on which the user data is stored is given only to those whose work requires such access. The computers are fitted with security systems and require access codes.
We will not pass information to third parties unless legally obliged to do so. Arena5 will not pass personal information to parties in countries outside the European Union without the necessary permissions or authorisations.